Fire Restoration Process
Fire damage is probably the last thing on your mind, but you may want to move it up on your list of priorities; preparation is the key. The first 48 hours after a fire often makes the difference between ‘restoring’ vs. ‘replacing’ your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of Fort Smith provides a timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal, to content claims inventory and document restoration. Here is a timeline to help ease your mind of what should be done before and after SERVPRO of Fort Smith arrives:
- One Hour: Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Fort Smith professional will contact you to arrange for service.
- Four Hours: Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Fort Smith technician will be onsite to start mitigation services.
- Detailed Explanation: A trained and uniformed Fort Smith employee will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- Pretesting: A SERVPRO of Fort Smith employee will begin pretesting for restoration, working from the source of the damage outward.
- Eight Hours: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope is communicated to the appropriate person.
- Cleaning, Restoration, & Deodorization: SERVPRO of Fort Smith will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property. We then use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Final Walk-through: After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction.
SERVPRO of Fort Smith responds quickly, offering a full line of fire cleanup and restoration services to help you return home as soon as possible. Before risking further damage by attempting to clean up the damage on your own, call the fire damage clean up and restoration professionals at (479) 452-8282.